Are you a Bachelors or Masters graduate interested in working on innovative products in a startup environment with a competitive salary and a steep learning curve?
Are you a data scientist who is able to think out-of-the box and translate ideas to reality? Do you have the 'getting things done' attitude, can you really take ownership and do you love a challenge? If so we have the perfect job opportunity for you!
At Unetiq we work on sustainable Artificial Intelligence solutions focused in the Health & Sustainability sector for customers throughout Europe. As a Data Scientist you will perform data analysis tasks and develop POCs, MVPs and applications for new ideas or services. You will design, develop and deploy state-of-the-art machine learning methods.
The position is full-time and available directly.
- Have EU citizenship or a valid work visa
- Live in Munich or you are willing to move to Munich
- Have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Have advanced German verbal and written communication skills
- Have an excellent degree (Bachelor or Master) in computer science, mathematics, physics or a related field
- Are a strong team player and love to help others out
- Have demonstrated proficiency in machine learning techniques such as NLP, deep learning, time series analysis, computer vision and data bases such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Have experience with big data analytics and visualization techniques
- Have good proficiency in python, including go-to libraries within python tool stack (Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, PyTorch)
- Are an independent worker with an analytical and solution-oriented mind-set and a strong hands on mentality
- Tackle challenges with enthusiasm and have a talent for thinking outside the box
- First experience with common cloud services infrastructure (AWS, GCP and Azure)
- Experience with medical data
We offer you:
- The chance to be part of an ambitious and young team
- Exciting projects with real-world impact
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Fair compensation
- Steep learning curve
- Realizing your own ideas
Projects you can work on: